Thursday, October 20, 2011

You think of strange things when your temperature hits 40..

I can remember as if it were yesterday sitting on the beach in Durban when I was a kid. We used to go to the beach in the early morning to "beat the crowds" .I was 6 years old and I was eating a mango. I looked up and a man was walking towards me on his way to the sea. He had faded red trunks on with that super cool embroidered hang ten logo, a tanned tight skin ,the kind you can see the veins underneath and a blow up rubber body board under his arm. As my eyes followed him I saw that he also had a neat half moon series of scarred puncture wounds that stretched from the band of his costume around to his spine and back out over his ribs.

No comments:


Followers

About Me

My photo
Muizenberg, Capetown, South Africa
I have been shaping since '98. It is who i am. Join my facebook page or give me a mail at evenflowsurfboards@yahoo.com and we can hook you up with a slick stick.