Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Betty Boo




Well the sun is getting lower in the mornings and making that cool autumn haze. Thought i'd show you all some pics of Betty. She has bootaaay, and curvy rails all round. Up rails in front to 50/50 full egg to up rails in the tail. Rocker point and rail planshape meet at the hips. Deep 2/3 concave blended into the rocker line and rails. Put a scoop out the tail ala Cooperfish as this seems to really lock the tail in. Also takes away some of the bulk in a heavily rolled tail. I can't stand thick tails and noses on boards.The Rising sun BettyFin is busy curing still and needs final fitting so I put one of my Noll templates in to test.

No comments:


Followers

About Me

My photo
Muizenberg, Capetown, South Africa
I have been shaping since '98. It is who i am. Join my facebook page or give me a mail at evenflowsurfboards@yahoo.com and we can hook you up with a slick stick.